Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Faves and Raves


The greatest television show EVER


Firefly is the best television show ever (i know i said that above, but i felt it needed to be repeated),
it has the best cast, the best characters, the best/funniest script,
it is a rare jewel of a television show.
I won't go into Fox broadcast company and all of that 'cause otherwise this is likely to turn into a rant rather than a rave. 
 However, i do greatly miss this show, and often while i'm working i listen to the episodes on my zune, causing me to frequently laugh out loud seemingly out of nowhere, which gets strange looks from anyone around me, but it doesn't bother me, it's Firefly!




my favorite shot in the whole series



the kick ass cast

A montage of 35 of the "greatest lines from Firefly" (though it is missing some of my favorites :)

by Jordacar

And a show not only beloved by its very passionate fans but by the cast as well


Five years after the show was off the air, Nathan Fillion opened the halloween episode of Castle dressed as Mal!  It was the first time in my life that i was screaming and clapping like a girl, because i was so excited to see Mal again!  And I'm not ashamed to admit it.

The following are clips of Firefly references:

See what i mean?  Once you watch Firefly it gets in the blood,
"she'll be with you for the rest of your life."


Slán go fóill!




No comments:

Post a Comment